Junior Web Developer
BSO Digital has a full time position available for a junior web designer. BSO Digital is a boutique web design company specialising in web design and web development. With an ever increasing portfolio of diverse clients, we are in need of a passionate individual to join our team. Primary duties will include answering the phone, web design, and basic SEO tasks.
Skills & experience
- Pleasant phone manner
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker with the ability to work in a close-knit team
- Graphic design ability
The following skills may be an advantage
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Basic HTML / CSS skills
Benefits & culture
- Opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career
- Work with like-minded people
- Paid overtime
- Work/life balance
- Lunch time mario kart tournaments and pizza/kebab fridays!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click ‘Apply for this job’ or email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio. Applications should be submitted by 11th October 2017.
This is the perfect position for a junior web designer or developer looking to break into the industry.
Please note: All applicants must have the right to work in Australia. This position is not open to job recruitment agencies. We will only accept resumes in PDF format.