Interested in joining us at BSO Digital?
Office Assistant / Receptionist
- Digital agency, growing company
- Located in the heart of Moonee Ponds
- Vibrant office, great work life balance
We are a Digital Agency based located in the heart of Moonee Ponds, offering web design, web development, website maintenance, eCommerce, online marketing, marketing automation, integration & and website hosting. We work with a wide range of customers from commercial businesses, to family and established businesses, BSO Digitalkeeps abreast of the fast-paced web development, web design and online marketing industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person who is a go-getter and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment . With a focus on keeping our customers happy, you will also be responsible for the general office administration and offering support to management. You will be an active member of the team and continuously look for ways to improve and help drive the business forward.
- Answering phone and directs calls accordingly to assist the customer with their queries
General Administration duties – such as data entry, upkeeping, maintaining files (soft and hard copies) and systems, filing, track all scheduled work through to conclusion
- Research for projects on customer requirements
Customer service duties
Accounts receivable – account reconciliation, invoicing via Xero Accounting Software
- Educate customers on our services and other areas of service
- Email support (a bonus)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office administration role
- Any recognised training certificates or qualifications (e.g. TAFE/Short courses)
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organised and can manage competing workloads with ease
- Exceptional administrative skills
- Confident and Happy
- Excellent Customer Service
- Troubleshooting email is an advantage
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, eager to tackle new problems and create even greater solutions
Commercially minded with the ability to identify and refer opportunities to the wider team
- Good at helping Management complete their workload.
Above all we are looking for someone that is results driven and wants to be a key part of our team as we grow the company!
This is a good entry level position to work in the fast paced web design and development industry. If you have a keen interest in this area and believe you are the right fit for the role, we would like to hear from you!
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year