About The Role
We are currently looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic entry-level Digital Coordinator with a hunger to develop their career in the digital space.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the team in bringing projects to life, including task management, campaign reporting, marketing support, administration, campaign creation and activation, and more.
We see this as a great developmental role where you will experience the entire digital agency culture. You will be part of a loyal, supportive, and flexible workplace where our staff are encouraged to take on exciting opportunities to learn and train on the job.
This is a Work From Home position, laptop provided, with frequent team social events.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting senior management of our marketing, digital, and creative teams as needed
- Supporting website admin as needed
- Assisting the team in the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns and projects
- A strong and creative writer tasked with creating, collating, and editing content for a variety of channels, including website content and social media campaigns.
- Performing general administrative duties
- Participating in creative brainstorms to support the team
What We’re Looking For
To be successful in this position, you must be proficient in the following:
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English with exceptionally strong written, grammatical, and editorial skills
- Experienced in Social Media Management – Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Strong interest in a career in the digital industry
- Shows initiative with a high capacity for creative thinking
- Strong verbal and developing presentation skills
- Exceptional time management, organisation, and prioritisation skills
- A team player who is capable of working independently
- Adaptable to change and can prioritise a fluid task list
Why Work with BSO Digital?
- Work from home
- Positive team collaboration
- Invaluable on the job training and upskilling
- Flexibility with work-life balance
- Organic growth and success
- Friendly and supportive environment
If this sounds like you, please apply