We are a Digital Agency offering web design, web development, website maintenance, eCommerce, online marketing, marketing automation, integration, and website hosting. We work with a wide range of customers from small/medium businesses to government and not for profit organisations. We keep abreast of the fast-paced web development, web design, and online marketing industries.
You will be part of a loyal, supportive, and flexible workplace where our staff are encouraged to take on exciting opportunities to learn and train on the job.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative and innovative Digital Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team. Your role will be to create website concepts and layouts for our customers, as well are online marketing material. This role requires you to work autonomously and love working in the digital and web space.
Your main focuses are:
- Digital Web Design
- Social media collateral – draft and design social media collateral
- Communicating concepts and line of work to project management, to relay to the customer
- In some circumstances attending Design Meetings with clientele
The role’s main duties include:
- Creating and designing graphics and digital designs for clients using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs
- Use Social Media tools effectively
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs
- Responsive UX audit on websites
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing brand awareness, site traffic, and conversions through organic and paid channels
What We’re Looking For
- A qualification in Graphic Design or Digital Marketing or similar
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in designing e-commerce websites or advertising
- Experience conceptualising, presenting, and also producing high-quality digital designs
- Solid understanding of responsive UX, and conversion-focused design
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to quickly problem-solve and convert ideas into effective design solutions
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team and take direction
- Experience using WordPress content management system
- Basic coding skills (HTML & CSS)
- Experience using MailChimp
- Designing, updating, and executing email marketing campaigns (eDMs)
- Experience writing marketing copy
- Experience setting up marketing campaigns, analysing, tracking, and reporting on Google Adwords/Facebook Ads
To be part of our team you need to have high standards and a creative eye. We are a dynamic team who supports each other and works hard as a team to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
Why work with BSO Digital?
- Work from home
- Positive team collaboration
- Invaluable on the job training and upskilling
- Flexibility with work-life balance
- Organic growth and success
- Friendly and supportive environment
We are looking for someone who can capture the attention of others and communicate the right messages for our clients’ websites. If you believe you are the right fit for the role, we would like to hear from you!
Please include in your application, your resume and a cover letter outlining five reasons why you are the best fit for this role.
You are also required to submit a Portfolio of your work to be considered for this role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.